Damean-BlodrictherDamean-Blodricther

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Itchy and Scratchy Itchy and Scratchy

Hit and miss

It was o.k... But I mean.. it could've been better. If you were going for the actual do something like this.. maybe stick with the original character's instead of changing them, like you dod with Itchy.

The music really didn't suit it well and the sync wasn't really matched up.

but lik I said it was o.k... but not that very good.

kikkimikki responds:

Thanks

[2006] REBOOT 5 [2006] REBOOT 5

It was o.k.

It was o.k., and the graphics, though pixelated, were also alright. But I suggest you get some voiceover's for the next one.

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Kick ass

Another masterpeice! the animation was fluid and well made! And you included a smurf in it too! Gotta repsect them! or they will eat your soul!

FrozenFowlClock ep.1 FrozenFowlClock ep.1

Need more sound

It was an o.k. flash, but it needed alot more sound effects.. espacially when the Drones were released... anyway keep up the good work

ziota responds:

Yes, the sound issues I had were enought to make me rebuild all 30 scenes. Sounds, and clockface emotions will be my next focus. Thanks for watching.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

*stands up and Claps*

This was one of the best Sprite movies ever! Please make a 3rd! you are a Sprite god, right next to VGDC

Console Fallacies Console Fallacies

It's o.k.

First Off I'm going to answer to the review done by "whatshisface2"...

Xbox was created so Microsoft could earn a share in the Console Market since there was mostly only Nintendo (w00t!) and Sony. They had no business plan for the Xbox.. it was basically "Let's make a console, because PC games are going in the shit tank!"

Halo is not the Best Game and Best Selling on Earth and never will be.. Sure.. good game for the first bit.. but it's almost like a high tech version of 007: Godleneye for the N64. Glitches upon horrible glitches in the Sequel made it somehwat tank in sales to it's predecessor.

Sony also has Final Fantasy.. which IS the Number 1 Best Selling Game... and Lastly... Learn to spell you n00b! :P

Alright to the actual Movie itself... hmmm.. the Xbox gamer girl's voice could've been chosen better (like having an actual girl do the voice) Typical Anime style... some poorr Lip Syncing.... yea.. this doesn't deserve a good score...

Not A HNT: ClockDay 2k4 Not A HNT: ClockDay 2k4

We are not like Chocolatey!!!?!!

What about Chocolate Clock? ((if there is a chocolate clock_

JujubeLock responds:

I used to be a 19 year old college student just like you! :P

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Amen

Amen to Foamy! surprising on how this little fake squirrel can be so right about this once great horrorfying day

I am Canadian (Archived) I am Canadian (Archived)

*sniffs*